Natalie Abela is driven to achieve the strongest commercial outcomes possible for her clients.
While Natalie’s primary area of focus is commercial litigation, she also has substantial experience in estate planning and administration, insolvency and turnaround, and competition and consumer law.
Natalie brings a variety of methods to her success in dispute resolution, from running complex matters of litigation to utilising mediation and alternative dispute resolution. She has presented at multiple conferences both in South Australia and nationally, and is often asked to deliver in-house presentations to clients.
Natalie’s expertise has been recognised by her inclusion in The Best LawyersTM Australia since 2020 for Litigation Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Education (part completed)
- Law Society of South Australia
- The Australian Restructuring and Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- ALFA International Women’s Initiative Practice Group