Sam Richardson has a wealth of experience advising clients in all areas of property and real estate.
Known for his pragmatic and commercial approach, Sam brings a practical and strategic focus to delivering legal advice to a broad range of private, public and institutional clients. Sam has particular expertise advising on property issues within agribusiness sales and acquisitions.
Sam’s expertise has been recognised by his inclusion in The Best LawyersTM Australia since 2018 for Leasing Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Property Council of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Prince Alfred Old Collegians’ Association