With three decades of experience in the legal industry combined with a passion for technology and real world commercial experience, Rob Comazzetto is ideally placed to lead Cowell Clarke.
His reputation as a leading lawyer in insolvency and commercial litigation stems from a lateral approach, with his key strengths lying in strategy, scenario analysis and negotiating the best outcome for his clients.
Rob advises on business reconstruction for corporates and family groups, as well as personal insolvency, directors' and officers’ liability matters and competition and consumer law litigation.
Rob’s expertise has been recognised by his inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Australia since 2017 for Insolvency and Reorganisation Law.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Institute of Credit Management
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia