Joel Lisk brings an exemplary eye for detail to our corporate advisory team.
Joel assists clients with a variety of matters in the corporate sector on complex regulatory matters in areas including competition and consumer law, and Australian and international privacy and data laws. He also has experience assisting not-for-profits and charities from establishment through to ongoing compliance and operation.
With a passion for the new frontier of space, Joel is currently completing a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in law at the University of Adelaide focused on the emerging legal regulatory and policy frameworks of space.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law (In Progress)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Sciences (Biochemistry and Genetics)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Law Society of South Australia
- Space Industry Association of Australia
- Space Law Council of Australia and New Zealand - Director